Tuesday, September 25, 2018

100 day challenge

Hi!!
I know it's been forever since I've blogged.  It's hard for me to stay consistent 😐.  Yesterday, a few of us at work decided to start a 100 day challenge that will take us to the end of the year.  Technically, 100 days was on Sunday...which means I need to make up a day sometime soon!

I decided to read the Bible every day and to give a compliment to some one every day.  One of my goals for  a while was to get more consistent in reading God's word daily so what better way but to make it a challenge for myself?  I have a book(which I posted on my FB page) that I will be using.  I am also going to post on Instagram and FB the scriptures I've read or a verse that sticks out for me.

I've also decided to keep a journal on the people I've complimented to help keep me accountable.

Update...we started out with 4 people doing the challenge yesterday and now there is at least 10 people at work doing it!!  YAY!!!  The more the merrier!!  Who doesn't want to become a better version of themselves.

Check out my Instagram and FB to see the scriptures I read yesterday😄

No comments:

Post a Comment